For accurate information on the hiring package for each vacancy, please email us to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Teaching vacancies opened to start in February/March 2019.
Our mission is to provide a bilingual education which develops the knowledge, attitudes, skills and values necessary to form responsible, knowledgeable, open minded individuals who are motivated to realize their full potential through a challenging Peruvian and British-international curriculums.
- English Teacher for Early Years
- English Teacher for Senior School
- Teacher of English for Primary School
- Biology Teacher
- Chemistry Teacher
- Physics Teacher,
- Teacher of English, International Baccalaureate (IB)
Job Description [General Information]
- Teach in English
- Prepare appropriate educational material.
- Evaluate the students in their care.
- Comply with the weekly schedule.
- Collaborate in implementing actions to achieve objectives of the College Strategic Plan.
- Maintain up to date educational and administrative documentation.
- Apply innovative teaching and learning methods and techniques.
- Detect problems that affect student development and learning.
- Ensure the well –being and safety of the students.
- Coordinate and maintain effective communication with parents.
- Participate in social service activities.
- Attend meetings, performances and other events in the school schedule
Working days: Monday – Friday 7:40 am – 4:00 pm (48 hours per week)
Academic Year: Early February to mid December
Arrival date: By agreement
- Empathy with students
- Knowledge of technology
- Effective communication
- Life-long Learner
It will be issued by our partner school. They will need the apostilled copy of your. Teaching qualification or Degree are compulsory to start working on it before you arrive in Peru. Process make take 2-3 months.
- Apostilled copy of your Degree or Teaching Qualification.
- Passport copy.
- International Child Protection Certificate: (http://www.acro.police.uk/icpc/)
- A competitive salary in a reputable school in Peru [may vary from one school to another]
- Working Visa
- Public health insurance when visa is issued
- Professional Development
- Accommodation Advice