VolunTeach Peru offers to partner and other schools in Peru the Teachers Recruitment service. We are linked to universities and education headhunting companies in the UK which will support us on finding the international teacher your school is looking for. All candidates are screened and hold the International Child Protection Certificate to guarantee their police background checks are up to date.
Looking for international teachers?
Contact us to arrange a meeting with a VTP Representative to discuss your school’s staff requirements and current vacancies.
- Schools chose the candidates they want to interview.
- Recruit qualified and skillful teachers for your school.
- Get your students exposed to other cultures.
- Enhance your students to improve their English speaking through interaction with international teachers at school.
Why working with VolunTeach Peru?
- Recruitment of teaching candidates: process involves the screening of candidates and interviews.
- Meet qualified and talented candidates.
- Meet candidates with excellent high standard academic backgrounds.
- Liability Insurance for third parties.
- In-Service acculturation seminar for candidates upon their arrival in Peru.
- Avoid advertising costs.
- Expose your school community to an international environment.
- Broaden your school community knowledge and awareness of cultures, lifestyles, education systems.
- Share your school classrooms with English native teachers and teaching assistants.
- Working Visa and Temporary Working Visa Advice.
e free of cost in-service training for the English Department.
School’s requirements to sign up for the Teachers’ recruitment service
- A friendly work environment.
- A supportive staff of teachers.
- An appropriate teaching timetable for the candidate recruited.
- The School’s Conduct and Dress Codes.
- A coordinator VolunTeach Peru can contact regularly.