Become a VTP Host School
Services VolunTeach Peru provides to its partner schools.
- ELT Training
- ELT consultancy
- Teachers recruitment
- English Teaching Assistants
Partner schools locations.
As a partner school your students and teacher get the opportunity to:
- Expand their knowledge about different cultures, new cultures lifestyles and traditions.
- Learn English from a native speaker.
- Improve their speaking confidence.
- Meet British individuals with excellent academic backgrounds.
- Share their classroom with teachers and teaching assistants.
- One free-cost teaching training for the English staff.
- ELT consultancy (if requested).
What to provide
- A friendly work environment.
- A supportive staff of English Teachers.
- An appropriate teaching timetable according to the chosen programme and candidate´s qualificatiions.
- The School´s Codes of Conduct and Dress.
- A coordinator we can regularly contact
- A completion certificate for the candidates.
Co-ordinators at the partner school
In most of the cases they work as the Head of English Department or Academic Deputy Head. Coordinators are contactable, enthusiastic and highly motivated to coordinate programmes matters with VolunTeach Peru.
- They fully understand the aim of the VTP Programmes.
- Passionate about learning from different cultures.
- Have a genuine interest in improving their English by natural interaction with native speakers in class.
- Work actively on meaningful lessons for students.
- They are willing to maintain regular contact con VTP.
- They are keen to attend teaching trainings and workshops organized by VolunTeach Peru.
If you are potentially interested in becoming a partner school, E-mail us to: firstname.lastname@example.org Don´t forget to send us the Head of English or Academic Director contact details of your school.