This teaching assistantship scheme is paid. It does not require any programme fee but the candidates’ commitment of at least 6 months and up to 9 months. If you just graduated or currently thinking on what to do while you are abroad, this scheme may suit you the best.
- To help to prepare materials for the lesson.
- To supervise students in the classroom.
- To work with small groups of pupils.
- To help the teacher of English leading activities in the classroom.
- Dates: Anytime between February and December
- Duration: 6 – up to 9 months.
- Hours: 30 per week.
- Host family/accommodation is not provided.
- Native level of English language skills
- University graduate or undergraduate.
- Age limits: 20-25.
- Excellent communication skills.
- TEFL Certification: It can be obtained when the candidate has been accepted in the programme.
- Airport pick up.
- Teaching assistant placement.
- Accommodation advice.
- 6 hours teaching training.
- Acculturation seminar.
- Programme completion certificate.
- A net salary of USD$500 per month.