We are commited to provide a bilingual education which develops the knowledge, attitudes, skills and values necessary to form responsible, knowledgeable, open minded individuals who are motivated to realize their full potential through challenging national and international curriculums.
Contract duration: 1 or 2 years.
Start months: February/March.
School days: 48 hours per week. (M-F 7:45am – 4pm)
Language requirement: English native speaking skills.
- Teach in English
- Prepare appropriate educational material.
- Evaluate the students in their care.
- Comply with the weekly schedule.
- Collaborate in implementing actions to achieve objectives of the School’s Strategic Plan.
- Maintain up to date educational and administrative documentation.
- Apply innovative teaching and learning methods and techniques.
- Detect problems that affect student development and learning.
- Ensure the well –being and safety of the students.
- Coordinate and maintain effective communication with parents.
- Participate in social service activities.
- Attend meetings, performances and other events in the host school schedule
- Fill out our online application form.
- Send us your CV and letter of intent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide VTP two employers referees contact details.
- Skype interview with a VTP Representative.
- Skype interview with a representative of the Host School: Head Teacher, Deputy Head, Human Resources Manager.
- VTP issues the Offer Letter on behalf of the Host School and sends it to the teacher candidate.
- Empathy with students
- Knowledge of technology
- Effective communication
- Degree in Education and/or Teaching Qualification
- Teaching experience an advantage.
- Communication and Technology Skills
Working Visa Requirements:
- Apostilled copy of your Degree or Teaching Qualification.
- Passport copy.
- International Child Protection Certificate: (http://www.acro.police.uk/icpc/)