For accurate information on the hiring package for each vacancy, please email us to: email@example.com
Our mission is to provide a bilingual education which develops the knowledge, attitudes, skills and values necessary to form responsible, knowledgeable, open minded individuals who are motivated to realize their full potential through a challenging Peruvian and British-international curriculums.
- Contract duration: 1 or 2 academic years.
- Start months: February/March 2019.
- School days: Monday-Friday from 7:40 am to 4pm (48 hours weekly).
- Language requirement: English native speaking skills.
Job Description [General Information]
- Teach in English
- Prepare appropriate educational material.
- Evaluate the students in their care.
- Comply with the weekly schedule.
- Collaborate in implementing actions to achieve objectives of the School’s Strategic Plan.
- Maintain up to date educational and administrative documentation.
- Apply innovative teaching and learning methods and techniques.
- Detect problems that affect student development and learning.
- Ensure the well –being and safety of the students.
- Coordinate and maintain effective communication with parents.
- Participate in social service activities.
- Attend meetings, performances and other events in the host school schedule
- Fill out our online application form.
- Send us your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Two former employers referees contact details.
- Skype interview with a VTP Representative.
- Skype interviews with Host School’s Representatives: Head Teacher, Deputy Head, Human Resources Manager.
- VTP will send the candidate the Offer Letter on behalf of the Host School, should your application was successful.
- Empathy with students
- Knowledge of technology
- Effective communication
- Degree in Education and/or Teaching Qualification
- Teaching experience an advantage.
- Communication and Technology Skills
It will be issued by our partner school. They will need the apostilled copy of your. Teaching qualification or Degree are compulsory to start working on it before you arrive in Peru. Process make take 2-3 months.
- Apostilled copy of your Degree or Teaching Qualification.
- Passport copy.
- International Child Protection Certificate: (http://www.acro.police.uk/icpc/)
- A competitive salary in a reputable school in Peru [may vary from one school to another]
- Working Visa
- Public health insurance when visa is issued
- Professional Development
- Accommodation Advice