This teaching assistantship scheme is paid. It does not require any programme fee but candidates commitment of at least 6 months (up to 9 months). If you just graduated or currently thinking on what to do while you are abroad, this may suit you the best.
- To help to prepare materials for the lesson.
- To supervise students in the classroom.
- To work with small groups of pupils.
- To help the teacher of English leading activities in the classroom.
- Dates: Year round (early February to December)
- Duration: 6 (up to 9 months).
- Hours: 30 a week.
- Host family/accommodation is not include
- Native level of English language skills
- University graduate or undergraduate.
- Age limits: 20-29.
- Excellent communication skills.
- TEFL Certification (can be obtained after the candidate has been accepted in the programme).
- Teaching assistant placement.
- 6 hours Teaching Training.
- Acculturation seminar.
- Accommodation advice.
- Regular monitoring in the partner school.
- Programme completion certificate.
- Salary of USD$500 per month.
- Temporary Working Visa.