Applications are opened for 2019. Teaching Assistantship vacancies are limited, we recruit up to 15 teaching assistants -for this scheme- every year.
We recommend you to read the following application guidelines to better understand the programme procedures and pre-arrival stages:
Before you apply
Make sure you have understood all the information provided on the website and the Teaching Assistantship Programme: duties and responsibilities at school. This will be crucial during the interview via Skype.
- Fill out the online application form.
- Send us your CV, cover letter and recent formal photo of yourself to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A VTP Representative will email respond within 72 hours should your work experience and academic background matches the requirements.
- Skype interview with a VTP Representative.
- Provide two reference contacts
- Fill out the Essay Form
- Skype interview with a Representative of the host school.
- Confirmation of your application status: 5-15 days after.
If your application was successful:
You will have between 4 to 8 weeks to submit the following documents requirements:
- A University or former employer’s Letter of Reference.
- Passport copy.
- Emergency contact details: parents and or siblings.
- Apply for the Child Protection Certificate (http://www.acro.police.
- Ask your doctor to fill out the Health Report.
- Return flights confirmation to Peru.
Before you arrive:
- Send us the copy of the full details of your Travel Insurance Policy.
- Sign the VTP Programme Agreement.
- Send us the apostilled copy of your TEFL Certificate or Degree. (Candidates won´t be allowed to work in Peru should these documents have not been sent on time).
Get ready and start packing! We will meet you up at the airport.