Applications for 2017 and 2018 are opened. Teaching Assistantship vacancies are limited, we recruit up to 20 teaching assistants -for this scheme- from UK universities every year.
We recommend you to read the following application guidelines to better understand the programme application procedures and pre-arrival stages:
Before you apply
Make sure you have understood all the information provided on the website and about the Teaching Assistantship Programme: who we are, what we do, vision and mission, teaching duties and responsabilities at school. This will be crucial in the interview via Skype.
- Fill out the online application form.
- Send us your CV, cover letter and recen photo of yourself (smiley one please) to: email@example.com
- A VTP representative will e-mail you back to you within 48 hours if your work experience and academic background matches our requirements.
- Skype interview with a VTP representative.
- You will be asked to provide two reference contacts.
- Skype interview with a host school representative.
- Fill out the Essay Form: this will be sent to the candidate after the interview.
- A VTP Representative will inform if your application was succesfull 5-7 days after submitted the essay form.
If your application was successful:
You will have between 4 to 8 weeks to submit the following documents requirements:
- A University headed Letter of Reference.
- Ask a teacher/tutor/former employer to fill out the Referral Form.
- Passport copy.
- Two emergency contact details: parents and or siblings.
- Apply for the Child Protection Certificate (http://www.acro.police.
- Ask your doctor to fill out the Health Report.
- Flights booking confirmation to Peru.
Before you arrive:
- Send us the copy of the full details of your Travel insurance policy.
- Send us the apostilled copy of your TEFL Certificate or Degree.
- Sign the VTP Programme Agreement.
Get ready and start packing! We will meet you up at the airport.